Hello, I'd love to meet you...
...but first, read more about me and then when you're ready you can pop me a mail and say HELLO!
What you need to know is that I will find ANY excuse to travel! I am a total romantic that get's teary eyed with every single wedding and I LOVE bold lips!!
A bit of background info on who I am. I am based in Cape Town, South Africa and have been a make up artist in the wedding industry officially for about 4 years and unofficially for about 8 years. I am very proud to say that I studied at the Cape Peninsula Training Institute for two years training in all aspects of health and skincare. This means when I apply make up my knowledge and experience working within the skincare industry is also applied in making the best decisions based on your needs, your skin's reactions and the effects that the products will have on you. I mean, it's all well and dandy to look great but to be smart about it too, well that's even better!
I love using airbrushing and am really happy to say that I am known for specialising in airbrushing and often combine traditional brush techniques with airbrushing to get the best effect for my clients. Along with that I have also trained in hair styling which means I can make your hair pretty in a flowing curl or posh in a sleek chignon!
For a list of qualifications, products and features keep scrolling, otherwise head on over here to see my portfolio and here to contact me and get in touch!
QUALIFICATIONS, COURSES & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Aesthetics, Cape Peninsula Training Institute
- Micro-blading and Permanent Make Up, Cape Peninsula Training Institute
- Lash Extension course, Professional Nail and Beauty (but I now refer brides to the best in the business, Clarita Smit)
- 6 years working in the Health and Skincare industry with Utopia, Sorbet and Placecol.
- In the wedding industry since 2009
Temptu (airbrushing products) | MUD (airbrushing products) | Bobbi Brown | Inglot | MAC | Chanel | Ardell Lashes | NARS | Marc Jacobs | Urban Decay | GHD | Joico | Schwarzkopf |
- SARIE BRUID - Elizabeth & Jean, Beloftebos
- THE PRETTY BLOG - Mandy & Allen, Langkloof
- GREEN WEDDING SHOES - Vogue Inspired Surprise Elopement
- RUFFLED BLOG - Nicole & Jadeon
- HOCHZEITSGUIDE - Schönmich Accessories
- THE PRETTY BLOG - City Engagement
- THE PRETTY BLOG - Hidden Romance
- SOUTHBOUND BRIDE - Michelle & Bertie